ANST-Announce - Insignia challenge

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 15 16:18:42 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi there,

I'd like to thank everyone who donated insignia to my challenge.

For those of you who haven't heard, the Wastelands won it with 401 insignia
turned in.  Mistress Voleen (?) also form the Wastelands won the block of
amber for best individual effort.  HL Keyna was given a block of amber for
her outstanding effort of 60+.

I'd only planned to do this one Amber Challenge, but, I've gotten several
inquires about "the next one".  So my question is this:  Does Ansteorra want
another insignia contest?

Please respond privately with your comments.

gilli at seacove.net

Gilli