NR - Looking for rivets/leather in OKC

claryce at ix.netcom.com claryce at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 26 11:31:48 PDT 1999

Greetings from Aethelstan,

Oklahoma Leather Supply and Crafts is located on the south side of town. The address is 1339 sw
59th st. The phone number is 685-9999.  From I-40 go to I-35 and head south. You will exit at
the 59th st. exit.(If you go under 240, you've gone too far.) Go west on 59th st. The store is
just past the intersection of 59th and Blackwielder on the right (north) side of the street.
Blackwielder is the first street past the intersection of 59th and Western. If you pass Penn.
Ave and 59th, you've gone too far west.

This store replaced Tandy several months ago, and the gentle who runs the shop is familiar with
the SCA and carries a wide variety of copper, brass, and screw type rivets along with a nice
selection of leather and all of the tools to make a person go broke VERY quickly.

hope this helps,
In Service to Barony, Kingdom, and the Dream
Aethelstan
Baron of Namron