ANST-Announce - Red tape event

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Jul 27 07:48:22 PDT 1999

For all of those interested in the red tape event. We will start things off
this Saturday morning at 9:00 am sharp at room 115 in College Hall(yes, that
is the buildings name). SCA Signs will be posted on the road at the turn at
copper and Mitchell and forward until you reach the event. Because there is
not easy road access to this building(you cant drive and park right beside
it) the signs will indicate from the road where to go. Park where you can. I
will be there very early to set up signs and make sure all the rooms are
unlocked. Also located around campus are maps of the university and the
building you will be looking for is college hall.
Thanks for you time.
Directions are listed in the blackstar. I will be postings these directions
again later today.
in service to all
Richard Fairbourne OP