ANST-Announce - after-red-tape-meetings-party

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 12:13:48 PDT 1999

Greetings,
	This is the updated information on the After-The-Red-Tape-Meetings-Party
Galen mentioned a few days ago.  Saturday is our birthday, 37, we would love
for all of you to come celebrate with us.
	After all the meetings are done, we thought it would be fun and necesssary
to blow off (hahahaha) pent-up energy.  We will be going to Laser Quest,
(you know we're just big kids, last year we went roller skating) @ 7601
Grapevine Hwy suite # 111 - Loop 820 and Grapevine Hwy across from North
Hills Mall  817-281-0360.  We were given the group rate of $5.50 per
person/per game (a savings of $1).  The reservationis under the names of
Lisa Duke and Paul Mitchell.                  After we leave there, we are
meeting at my house (Arabella and Fearghus's) @ 901 Wintercrest Court,
Arlington, 817-467-6959.  I will have maps upon request at the Red Tape
Event.  There is a grocery store two blocks from my house so we can all have
munchies while we watch medieval movies with Surround Sound.  There are
plenty of kids movies in another room.  Crash space is available.  See you
all this weekend.
Arabella de Montacute