NR - On Northkeep and Toy Tourney (LONG)

Sun Jul 4 09:24:39 PDT 1999

> .  Again, we ask you to make known your
> thoughts on this.
>
> We remain in service to our Region, Kingdom, and the Children,
>
> Thorgrim and Sigen

Lord, what a thing to complain about.  If it's a competition, it's a good
one to try to win, even if you don't.  If it's not, why should anyone be so
petty.  The real winners here are the children.

Everyone likes to talk about what they see as their successes.  Northkeep
sees their participation in Toy Tourney as a success.  Why shouldn't they be
proud of it and invite other groups to do better than they.  That's how a
lot of charitable fund-raisers work and it is not as if the SCA is
uncompetative.

Bon Chance

Bear