NR - On Northkeep and Toy Tourney (LONG)

Walker wf3 at icok.net
Wed Jul 7 05:51:05 PDT 1999

I've waited to see what kind of responses here your Excellencies would
get concerning Toy Tourney. I've seen only a few, and all in support
of the Barony of Northkeep and their role in the Tourney. Then I was
reminded that of course, none would complain in the open! This type of
underhanded backbiting can only be done in the dark. Complaining
because the "baby" barony does too good a job at giving toys to
children. I'm afraid, your Excellencies, you will not see speakers
admit to this gutter-sniping publicly.
Go Northkeep!
Britta the Red