NR - On Northkeep and Toy Tourney (LONG)

Walker wf3 at icok.net
Wed Jul 7 15:54:06 PDT 1999

Marc Carlson wrote:

> I am *certain* you are right, Britta.  I'm sorry it even came up on the
> Northkeep list (although it would have been nice if it had stayed there).
> You are right, everyone loves Northkeep and how they do things, and they
> love it SO much that no one EVER gets fed up and leaves, and everyone in
> the SCA is ALWAYS one big happy and loving family.  Since *obviously*
> I don't have a CLUE what I'm talking about, I'll get back to my other stuff,
> and you all can go back to be mutually supportive, rather than looking to
> see if there *might* actually be a *problem* that needs to be examined.

Just want be clear, here, I don't think everything is perfect in the
SCA or any group. (gee, I'm one to talk about perfection.)
And no, I don't believe Diarmaid is personally mad at me. However, I
stand by my statements. If people have a complaint, it should be
aired. Now, if this is all internal, I don't believe it should
necessarilly be aired here.
Since Rundel is a Canton of the Barony of Northkeep, I do think it is
our business in a round about way that the barony is healthy, happy
and wise in all things.
Britta the Red