NR - Rundel fighter practice

WALKER wf3 at icok.net
Wed Jun 9 21:49:23 PDT 1999

The Canton of Rundel (formerly Gnomon Vale) will be having an open
fighter practice this Saturday, June 12th, 12noon, Chaddick Park,
McAlester. The mighty Barony of Northkeep will be joining us for an
afternoon of fighting, and pot luck dinner/late lunch around 2ish, or
whenever the fighters feel like knocking off.
Non combatant gentles are also invited, if you'd just like to revel with
us for the day.
Directions to Chaddick Park: (this is the same park we had our August
demo last year, except a different location in same park)

>From Indian Nations Turnpike, turn left, and head into McAlester on 270
Hwy (Carl Albert Parkway when in town). Turn right (south) on 6th
street. This will be about 7 or 8 red lights into town. Approximately
another 6-8 blocks, you will see the park on your right. Just past the
flower shop. You'll see some type of Memorial, and a gazebo. We will be
there.
Come have fun with us if you desire.
Ly. Britta the Red
Seneschal, Canton of Rundel