NR - Barony of the Eldern Hills Spring Demo

Gideon mgideon at texhoma.net
Thu Mar 4 18:56:43 PST 1999

Spring Demo
Barony of the Eldern Hills
March 13		10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you're not able to Gulf Wars, why not come and play with us?
Site is: 2403 NW Erwin Ln, Lawton

We will have media coverage and we would appreciate you help.

The demo will be held in an area where there can be period encampments,
pavilions and
Much decoration. The Revel will be held at the same location, so there is
no need to break camp until Sunday.

The list field will be set up for both heavy and light fighters. There can
be Middle Eastern and European dancing.

In essence? it will be an "mini-event" but for the benefit of the public.

Parking is across the street in the Walmart parking lot.
In the back of the site, there is room for Mundane tents and items.

There will be a potluck feast that evening with revelry to follow.

Site Rules:  No pets, there are enough there already , except for the
vision impaired.
No underage drinking. No illegal drugs. Children MUST be attended by their
parents.

Crat: Baroness Catrin Mac Cracken
580-357-9405
2403 NW Erwin Ln. Lawton OK

We need the help of all of you: fighters, artisans, dancers, drummers,
waterbearers, people to help with information. Everyone is important!!!!!
 You will find a map at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/1175/demo.html

Michel mac Donnchaid
Barony of the Eldern Hills Virtual Scribe