NR - Fw: New Addition

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 17 14:39:51 PST 1999

Hi everyone, just passing along the good news.  Everyone is home
now,and doing fine.

P.S.  The computeri's in the shop and Selwyn and I are still offline.
===
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra

Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox

Ldfacon at aol.com wrote:
Greetings all,
	It is my pleasure to announce the birth of our daughter Anandi Powell
at
8:14pm 3/14/99.  She is 5lbs 13ounces, 19 1/4 inches.  She has brown
hair
(plenty of it, looks like my genetics did get in there somewhere) and
the
prettiest green eyes on the planet.  Mother and child are doing well, no
complications or unpleasant surprises.  The doctor has checked them
both and
gave the thumbs up, father however is a nervous wreck.  If you would
like to
contact her/us at the hospital, they are in maternity ward room 2416 at
Muskogee Regional Medical Center under the name Linda Nutter they will
be
there until tomorrow (3/16/99) morning or afternoon (The babies doctor
says
morning, moms says afternoon, when they finally pull there heads
together we
will know).  You may contact us by phone at her room at (918)684-2416
or at
home at (918)687-0095.  Hope everyone has as good a day as I have had.
 Take
care.