NR - Rumors about me...

John Bush jbush_osu at ionet.net
Thu Mar 18 17:25:56 PST 1999

Lord Guillaume,

I am most distressed to hear about these scurrilous rumors.  I chose to
reply to the mailing lists you sent your original message to instead of
just doing so privately to you because I want it known that these rumors
distress not only you, your lady, and your SCA daughter, but also many
others who know all three of you.  Anyone who knows you with more than a
passing acquaintance knows that these rumors are baseless.  You may
count on me to stand with all three of you and strongly maintain your
honor.  I have not had this rumor repeated to me, but if I had, I would
have immediately set the gossip straight.  I certainly will do so if I
hear it repeated.

Hold your head high.  You and Rhiannon are two of the people who have
most helped me enjoy this SCA game and kept me coming back and trying to
do better.  I hate to see you hurt this way by small-minded liars.

John of Trowbridge
mka John Bush
jbush_osu at ionet.net