NR - Rumors about me...

auntdwen at ionet.net auntdwen at ionet.net
Thu Mar 18 13:56:02 PST 1999

Unto Lord Guillaume de Troyes and All Who Shall Read This Missive, Greetings,

I find it sad and a source of no small anger that you would have to make such a public declaration of innocence as regards your relationship with your pupil.  Of the many good gentles I have come to know in this game, you are one of the kindest, most sincere and honorable Lords I have the privilege to call a friend.  Your Lady shines as an example of beauty, intelligence and grace--giving of her talents as a bard and teacher.  It is unfortunate that two such shining examples of the Honor and Chivalry to which we aspire must deal with the petty and malicious gossip of a few wagging tongues!  May you and yours never again be the target of such slander.

			Warmest Regards and Bright Blessings,

			Baroness Ceridwen Tir Gwstraff
			Elder of House Wizard’s Keep
			Chronicler of the Wastelands