NR - Equestrians???

auntdwen at ionet.net auntdwen at ionet.net
Thu Mar 18 16:54:58 PST 1999

Greetings, Gilyan of Mooneschadowe and All Interested in the Equestrian Arts:

        Yes, I am happy to report there is in fact a thriving Equestrian
Guild in the Wastelands.  Not only do we have about a dozen riders, we are
also the home of the Premiere and three-time King's Lancer Ld. Murdoc.  He
and his lady host the practices at their home.  I suggest any interested
parties contact them directly at (580) 227-1293.  Their email is

                         GisselleofMistyHollow at Yahoo.com.

        We are having an Arts and Sciences meeting this weekend:  Equestrian
Arts 101.  It will be a play day -- everyone is welcome to bring fighting
gear as well.  They like opportunities to get the horses used to the noise
of battle!  There is also a pot luck supper to follow.  Guests are welcome.
We'll be taping for the Public Service Ads for our Medieval Faire in Enid
May 15th (more to follow about that event in a later missive), so do wear garb!

        Thank you for your interest.  I hope this helps.

                                In Service,

                                Baroness Cerdiwen

     			"A man who would speak the truth
	 		should keep one foot in the stirrup."