NR - Gulf War Vivats

Willow l Taylor willowbardn at juno.com
Wed Mar 24 14:06:30 PST 1999

To all the people of the Northern region
>From the Premier Bard Willow de Wisp
 This War was truly amazing. I saw many battles fought. These battles
were not against armed men but against the elements and dispair. The
People of the Northland were in the forefront of all of these battles. No
matter how hard the odds they were ready to Party On.

One of the groups that truly got my respect was the artisans. Anstoerra
had someone for everyone of their champion spots. The Trimirian static
artist were there but their performing artist had left the field. I would
like to do a piece on the artists of our Kingdom who fought in the Gulf
War. This is truly the war that was won by the arts. If you know of any
of artists that took part and their adventures  please send me their
stories. I would like to know what they wore that day. I was highly
amused by Mistress Ariella perfect Tudor in all that rain. I gave up and
wore my fighting costume.

I also offer a prize to performer that does the best piece on the heroes
of the war.

Mistress Willow de Wisp