NR - Equestrians???

Beth Sanborn elisabeta34 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:24:41 PST 1999

Hey!

How are you?  Did we do okay with your shopping-challenged boyfriend?
Actually, he had bought the fabric and looked at the cloak previous to
getting together with us (which is better than you'd led me to expect
him to do).

Hope you are well.  We're getting ready to (ack! phooie!) move again.
Other than that I am doing tons of laundry (everything from Gulf was
wet/sandy/dirty) and trying to work on getting healed up.  Which reminds
me, thanks for all the funnies; they do a lot to keep spirits up!

Grandmother