NR - Storms!

R. Smith russ at swo-usr-ppp-105.fullnet.net
Tue May 4 04:36:49 PDT 1999

As everyone has gathered by now, Mooneschadowe was spared much trouble, so
Emma and I are fine, but the leveled houses in Del City you may have seen
were within a few blocks of my parents, so we had a very white-knuckled
evening (although nothing to compare with theirs being there!)  I reached
my father briefly and he said they are both fine, which is great, and that
their belongings took relatively little damage (relative to being destroyed,
any way) and that is also good.

It is very scary seeing so much of your home town be leveled like this, and
my thoughts (and prayers, if they'll have them) are with anyone who was in
the path of last night's destruction.

Tighearnach mac Morgain
mka Russ Smith