NR - RE: ANST - Storms in Wiesenfeuer and Namron

Johann & Ceridwen auntdwen at ionet.net
Tue May 4 23:35:21 PDT 1999

Greetings from the Wastelands:

All fine here with us.  By the time the storms reached this end of the state
they were pretty well played out.  We've also been intensely interested in
hearing from folks, and are pleased that all have fared well, so far as
we're aware.

Many of us are planning on gathering up relief supplies for the smaller
towns that have been hit.  If anyone becomes aware of one of our "extended
family" that is in need, please pass along the word.

The Red Cross will be needing blood donations all over the state, but more
so in a few days or a week to rebuild the back-stock on which we rely in an
emergency.  Don't forget the can openers if you're going to donate canned
foods.  Also, over the counter meds like asprin are nice to include.

Our thoughts and prayers are with those most directly affected.

Blessings,

Dwen and Johann

			**A wolf that won't howl will never
				find its pack.--Anon.**