NR - Castellan X

R. Smith russ at swo-usr-ppp-35.fullnet.net
Mon May 24 04:38:13 PDT 1999

Jean Paul said:
> I would like to give a huge HUZZAH to the Barony of Northkeep and her champio
> ns.  I had more fun at this last Castellan than I have had since, well, since
>  my last Northkeep event :-)

Huzzah indeed!  Despite potentially event-destroying weather, the gentles and
ladies of Northkeep -- and of Ansteorra in general -- did a marvelous job
making sure that the event happened and that everyone enjoyed it no matter
what rain came.  I know that everyone in our household, as we dragged the
tents out of the mud :), was speaking of how much fun we had.

While I'm here, a personal note of thanks as well to Signeur Etienne for
putting a young herald to work then lavishing such thanks on him as to make
him blush, and to Don Timothy for giving instruction and authorization to
a couple of downcast rapier newbies after the newbie lists were cancelled.
We fought in a swamp, but we fought on. :)

Tighearnach mac Morgain
Deputy Herald
Shire of Mooneschadowe