NR - Glave

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed May 26 14:28:31 PDT 1999

yep, got no stopper at the end of it, so your hand just slips right off
(sigh)  I really need to get my weapons (and myself ) back in shape...

Probably won't hit any events here in the near future.  Entertaining the
idea of going down to Kingdom Warlord.

Also, not your department but if anyone finds a shaving kit with a Bottle
of Obsession for Men in it, I would appreciate it.  There's not a whole lot
of anything in it that I am going to sweat over, but that bottle of
cologne's bout $40 to replace.

Lastly, thanks again for the tournament.  Best time I've had fighting in a
long long time :-)

Jean Paul de Sens

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.