NR - Storms!

Cameron Lewis camlewis at swbell.net
Mon May 3 19:14:03 PDT 1999

Vanessa Goins wrote:

> Uh....Is everybody okay?  Things look mighty bad....Please let us know
> ASAP so we don't worry more than necessarry. 8-}
> ===
> Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque
> from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra
>
> Protégéé  to H.E. Master William Blackfox

Alrek here,

The damage was done in Southern OKC and Moore and Del City at Tinker AFB
mostly, it hit hard in out east and west but I dont know how bad...all
of the power is out in Moore so we cannot contact people there...the
damage was south of I-240 in OKC but another tornado hit to the North
and west up in North Edmond... it has been bad and we will let you know
what happened as we find out.

DO NOT STRESS IF YOU CANNOT GET YOUR FRIENDS ON THE PHONE...MOST POWER
LINES ARE DOWN IN MOORE AND MOST PHONES DONT WORK WITHOUT THEM

Will let you know more when we can...it is hard to get a connection
now...good plug for a cable modem

Alrek
Cameron Lewis
South OKC