NR - Castellan X

Carl Chipman cchipman at ionet.net
Sun May 23 22:49:16 PDT 1999

I would like to give a huge HUZZAH to the Barony of Northkeep and her champions.  I had more fun at this last Castellan than I have had since, well, since my last Northkeep event :-)

Love to our Northern Kin,
Jean Paul le Pel (who is looking for a new last name, anyone know of any cool town names in Burgundian France?)
Mooneschadowe

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
http://www.nomadics.com