NR - Lost cloak!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 09:48:59 PST 1999

Hi Gilyan!
I was just wondering if you still knew where that grey
cloak was?  My friend, Ankae, would really like to get
it back before the Toy Tourney if possible.  I know
that Theresa will be in town this weekend and that
several fighters from Moonshadow will be up for
fighter practice tonight/saturday.  I will be at both
practices, and Ankae will be at the toy tourney.
Ankae is very attached to the cloak for more than
warmth/asthetic reasons-- the material was a gift from
a friend.
Thank you again,
Zahava

=====