NR - Wastelands Yule Revel Dec. 4th

Johann & Ceridwen auntdwen at peakonline.com
Wed Nov 17 22:21:47 PST 1999

Greetings to Ansteorra from the Shire of the Wastelands:

    We invite one and all to join us for our annual Yule Revel.  We will also be hosting a Northern Regional fighter practice for both disciplines.  We also have hopes of Thrown Weapons practice.  There will be a soup Tavern for lunch and pot luck dinner in the evening.  Lots of court dancing, children's activities and diverse amusements.

    For more information, including a map to the site and contacts, please visit our Shire's WebPages and follow the links to "Yule."

In Service,

Baroness Ceridwen of House Wizard's Keep