NR - Photo Gallery

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:07:32 PST 1999

Greetings, I have just completed my first photo gallery.  I am just learning html so am anxious to
learn through your feedback.  These pictures are from Wastelands Defender in August and were from
the first trial run of my new camera.  Unfortunately just about all the pictures are of the Rapier
fighting.  I appologize I didn't do a better job of documenting the event.  Persons in the
pictures are named going from left to right.  I hope to add more pictures to my gallery as well as
an introductory page with credits
Learning to serve,
-Isabela

http://www.busprod.com/leroyv/wastelands/Wastelands.htm

=====
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra
Protégéé to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Misstress Ronna Rosgaile Soleann Soilier