ANST-Announce - Photos from Bordermarch Melees

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Nov 22 11:37:38 PST 1999

Greetings from Lord Dragonetti,

Photos from Bordermarch Autumn Melees are online at:

Bordermarch Index page: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page36.htm
Bordermarch - Melees: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page36a.htm
Bordermarch - Evening court, Miguel's knighting & following celebration:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page36b.htm

Armand's Album Index: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/contents.asp

I want to thank Lady Arabella de Montacute and Master Richard Fairbourne for taking many of these photos and allowing me to participate in the festivities. I did not get photos of several things, as there was an abundance of significant activities. If you have any good photos of Don~a Leigh, Sir Simon and Countess Tessa, or photos of their new squires and protégé, I would very much like to post them, as well as any others you want to send.

I also want to thank everyone for their kind words regarding the site while encouraging criticisms to help me improve it.

In your service,
Ld. Armand Dragonetti
Elfsea Historian/Virtual Scribe
Squire to Viscount Galen of Bristol