NR - War Practice

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Nov 4 09:20:35 PST 1999

Reports of the movement of Trimarin scouts have be evaluated to be true,
and the massive Trimarin army is quietly arming themselves and gearing up
for war.

So too should the army of Ansteorra.  Her bulwark, the north prepares for
its role to defend her.

The Barony of Weisenfeuer has graciously allowed us to use their normal
practice spot for War Practice this coming Sunday (November 7th).

Begins @ 1:30 pm or so (come-on this is the SCA), so bring all of your
weapons and lets start preparing for war.

I am sorry to report, the site still does not allow archery, but
Weisenfeuer's new site does.  However, they didn't have rights to that site
until next week. Combat archers, I am sorry.

Jean Paul de Sens,
Second, Lion-Dragon Guard

P.S. Sorry for the cross-postings

Carl Chipman