NR - Margrave/Vormund V

House Of WALKER wf3 at icok.net
Mon Oct 18 18:53:01 PDT 1999

The Canton of Rundel (formerly Gnomon Vale, and I swear, that's the
last time I'm going to tell you) is proud to announce our upcoming
tournament this weekend.

We are particularly proud to have reached a milestone of five
tournaments. I'm sure some of your groups can't remember back that
far. We are techincally still the youngest group in the north, and we
are now five.

For anyone not getting the Black Star, Margrave/Vormund is in
McAlester, at the Pittsburg County Fairgrounds, now called the Expo
Center. If you are traveling the Indian Nation Turnpike, you will come
to the fairgrounds before you come to McAlester.
This year, the site/feast fee is combined, $12 adults, under 18, 5
dollars, 12 under completely free.
Along with our titled combats and bardic and missle tourneys, Sunday
we will conduct our first Blood Melee.

Our troll booth has moved this year. The building that has the
concrete floor, feast hall, tavern will also be troll. Please share
that information with the newfolk.

Come have a wonderful time with us this weekend!
Ly. Britta the Red
Seneschal, Rundel