NR - Future Rapier Fighter Sighted

R. Smith superboy at lsh.org
Mon Oct 25 08:35:25 PDT 1999

My lady Emma Fetherstan and I wanted to be sure and share this
announcement with our friends in the north:

We have received an adoption referral and are in the process of
accepting it.  For those not in the know, this means a particular
child has been selected and offered to us as our own daughter.

The child in question is a tiny baby girl from Calcutta, born
September 13, 1999, birth weight 1.9kg, length 41cm (that's 4.2 lbs
and 16 in).  We have chosen the name Nikhita Rose Smith for her.
Niki will likely arrive in Mooneschadowe in February or March, at
the completion of various legal proceedings.

Emma has posted a picture of Niki at about two weeks and
perhaps a little more information on her page at http://www.c2-
tech.com/~jds/

Chandra and Emma

Chandranath Mitra
Herald, Shire of Mooneschadowe

Russ Smith                 Troubleshooter
russ at nfr.net               Network Flight Recorder, Inc.