NR - Future Rapier Fighter Sighted

Maleah maleah at swbell.net
Mon Oct 25 16:00:49 PDT 1999

Congratulations Papa and Mamma to be!!! Ulf can probably give you some
interesting feedback on childrearing!!! He jumped in with both feet when our
daughter was 1 1/2 and our sons 4 and 11 while he was only 20. Quite an
interesting time in our lives, not necessarily one I'd want to relive but
interesting.

Love to you and yours,
Maleah