NR - Northern Regional War Practice

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Oct 18 15:11:29 PDT 1999

Our Northern Regional Warlod is Centurion Colin O'Neil (sorry for the
misspelling). I do not have his e-mail address.  Personally, I just want to
get involved in some big ole melees.  Haven't had any good ones since
Gothic (almost a month - sniff sniff).

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com

On Monday, October 18, 1999 5:08 PM, Johann & Ceridwen
[SMTP:auntdwen at ionet.net] wrote:
> Jean Paul glad to see someone intrested in starting up war prctice. where
is
> our Warlord for the region? Organizing and implementing the Northern
region
> is suppose to be their duty.
>
> Johann
>

> At 02:33 PM 10/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >Trimaris sits buffetted by the Triton's storms, and turns a covetous eye
on
> >the lands of Ansteorra, where they will be safe from Triton's fury.
> >We vigilant of the northern region should gather together to prepare for
> >the coming attack!!!!!!!
> >
> >So, when do we want to practice?   Here are the dates that should be
pretty
> >available for the Northern Region to have some war practices.  If anyone
> >thinks these are good ideas let me know...
> >
> >November
> >Weekend of 5-7th.  We should be able to have practice this weekend.  I
know
> >that many of Nordsteorra's fighters are artists too, but we still should
be
> >able to have a good time, and those warlike artists of ours might be
able
> >to rush back for the practice.
> >
> >Weekend of 26th-28th is Northkeeps Northern Regional Toy Tourney.
 Perhaps
> >we can throw a northern Regional War Practice in there (same rulz, gotta
> >bring a toy) to both increase the number of toys and the number of
> >practices.
> >
> >December
> >3-5th.  Unless things change, there should be Wasteland's Unofficial
Yule