NR - Baby Shower at Guardian Tournament

dssweet at okstate.edu dssweet at okstate.edu
Tue Sep 14 12:02:43 PDT 1999

There will be a Baby Shower at Guardian Tournament on Sunday for Haldane &
Estrill's baby. All our SCA friends are invited to attend. It will happen
at whatever time works best with the Sunday schedule of events (Rapier
tourney, newcomers heavy, youth rapier are all happening on Sunday). We
just thought that since you'd already be here for Guardian, it would
simplify matters somewhat. :)

I've got a list of stuff that we need & I'll email it to anyone who asks
for it; but basically, it's our first, so we really have next to nothing
(I've received a fair amount of baby clothes from relatives & we've been
promised a few other items).  It's a boy, due around Oct. 28 for those that
have not heard.

We'd really like SCA compatible stuff from our SCA friends, but we're
willing to accept anything!!

Estrill & Haldane
Mooneschadoweshire