NR - N.R. M.of C. Office Open!

W. C. Smith wcsmith at ionet.net
Fri Sep 17 16:51:15 PDT 1999

Unto all the good gentles of the Northern Region. Greetings from Baroness
Adria Lorelle, Northern Regional Minister of Children!

My 2 year term in this office is almost at an end.  I encourage all those
who enjoy working with our youth to please consider applying for this most
rewarding position.  Applications will be accepted until the end of
November.  Please send copies of your application to myself and the Kingdom
Minister of Children, Countess Anora.  Feel free to call or e-mail me with
any questions you may have.

In service,
Adria