NR - Wedding

dssweet at okstate.edu dssweet at okstate.edu
Mon Sep 20 12:17:34 PDT 1999

Ragnar requested that this be posted to the Northern List , if I thought it
was appropriate. Duh! It is! If anyone needs directions to the church,
there are many Mooneschadeen on the northern list who can answer.

Estrill

SemiOfficial Announcement

Ed Moore (Ragnar of Ragnar's Rock) and his fiance Gloria Nord are getting
married Friday
10-01-99 at 7pm.

The ceremony will be held at Highland Park Methodist Church at 524 N
Stallard Stillwater,OK.

Everyone is cordially invited to attend.  As both of us have lived on our
own for some time
we have all essentials and duplicates of most so your presence is more
desired than any present.

This is a totally mundane wedding and we request everyone attend in mundane
clothing.  Ragnar's plan to serve Kool-Aid and cookies at the reception has
been replaced with cake and punch. We regretfully announce the standard
wedding feast of beef, mutton and fowl
with copious quantities of mead is not to be had due to recent grievous
losses from raiding friends and relations.