NR - northern region castle list

Tim Adams toadams at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 07:06:21 PDT 2000

Good day Lords and Ladys of Northkeep,

There is a new list associated with the castle project.
It will be used primarily for information sharing, Planning, and resource
control.

The current thought is to build the castle much like the one at Gulf in
order to give Ansteorra a site to practice sieges for war, also
it has been reported that there are copies of plans for it floating around.

If you are interested in helping many a strong back will be needed when we
start to move poles, and your input will be appreciated.
We are specifically looking for people with either Car Trailers, or Design
engineering experience.

Information to follow:
if you wish to post messages use nr_castle at topica.com

Thank you for you time