NR - Tents for sale at Wastelands

Lee McGoodwin l_mcgoodwin at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:34:35 PDT 2000

Lords, Ladies, and Gentles of the North comes greetings from Lady Etienett.
I will be attending Wasteland's Games this weekend.  I will be bringing some
tents to sell for my landlord.

      Hillary (brand) 15 X 12, 2 rm w/screened porch.  Asking:  $175

      Wilderness Trails  10 X 16, 2 rm, 3-pole canopy.  Asking: $150

      Hillary   10 X 14, 2 rm cabin, no awning.       Asking:  $130

      Wenzel    12 X 9, no awning.                     Asking: $75

     These prices are *somewhat* negotiable.  The tents are still in the
boxes. If interested, email me ahead of time <l_mcgoodwin at hotmail.com>.
Otherwise, I'll have them out on Sat. for everyone to see.  I'm looking
forward to a good event.

In service,
Lady Etienett

No light shines on the mind protected