NR - Coloring book questions

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okstate.edu
Tue Apr 18 13:52:39 PDT 2000

This is especially directed towards any Namronites. A local elementary
school teacher is trying to get in touch with the copyright holder of the
following coloring book. Please direct any responses to either the list or
directly to me and I will forward the responses to the appropriate people.
(And no, I don't know any more than this.)
Thank you very much for all your help.

Estrill

A Coloring Book of Heraldry
For Young People in the SCA
Part 1: Basics

Drawn, written and ... (This I can't read.)
Copyrighted by Susan E. Musik.

The thank yous are to:
Baroness Caitlin
Baron Pepin
Master Michael Fenwick,
Mistress Roane Fairggae of Lochlann
Baroness Anastacia Marie Travarra
and to my beloved Jaffrez Ian Monxcorbier

signed by Ellspeth

It has a dragon on the front cover and the arms of Ansteorra on the back.