NR - Guardian A&S Competition

Deborah Sweet/soc/cas/Okstate dssweet at okstate.edu
Mon Aug 14 14:21:03 PDT 2000

I thought the Northern region would like to see this.

Estrill

----- Forwarded by Deborah Sweet/soc/cas/Okstate on 08/14/00 04:19 PM -----

Greetings Mooneschadowe,

As we prepare for Guardian, I wanted to spread the news about the A&S
competition. The competition will be held by popular vote using three
different colors of beads representing the three prizes to be given:
1. For the favorite A&S entry
2. For the favorite A&S entry with a Mooneschadowe theme
3. For the favorite entry within Food and Drinks

Documentation will not be required. Please, pass the information along to
others in the kingdom that might be interested in the competition.

If you have questions or comments, they are more than welcome.

Gabri
GabrielaMary at netscape.net

PS. Sorry for the tardiness. I sent the message early last week from a
different account, but I couldn't send to the egroups account from there
and
didn't know until today. Please spread the word. Gracias.