NR - Bardic Winners from Mooneschadowe Guardian

Patti McCullough paddy at webzone.net
Mon Aug 28 10:45:39 PDT 2000

Greetings to all,

At Mooneschadowe's Guardian XX this past weekend, I stepped down as the
title bard of Mooneschadowe, but am pleased to announce that I was able
to choose a worthy successor.  My congratulations go to the new Minstrel
of Mooneschadowe, Lady Lilas MacGuffin.

My apologies if I have any titles wrong.  The prizes for the divisions
went to:

Poem-HL Giovanni de Celini
Song-Lady Lilas MacGuffin
Story-Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Instrumental-Lord Llywelyn Bryddid
Misc.-Lord Etienne de St. Amaranth (oration)

There was also a special prize for the best piece written and performed
in honor of Mooneschadowe, and this prize went to HL Rhiannon Redwulf.

My thanks to Lord Ainar, who helped me judge, and to all who participated
and all who turned out to listen and to give support to the competitors.

Yours in Service,
Lady Toinette de Cambrai