NR - NR- Warlord

Shohn Rodgers shohnr at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 13:26:20 PDT 2000

     I think that the Northern region can support an event for Tribute AND
an event to choose its Warlords.  The argument about weather is, I think, a
good one; and I don't know of anyone who would object to moving the event
into cooler climes.  I believe also that the Warlord should have as much
time as possible to fulfill the duties of the job, and that therefore the
ideal time for selection is as soon as possible after Gulf Wars.  This would
put the event in cooler weather (April or May) and give the new Warlord
almost an entire year to schedule practices, make plans, and generally whip
the Northern Army into a frenzy.  Northern Regional Tribute, as the last
regular war practice before Gulf Wars, would be the perfect culmination of
the Warlord's efforts.
     I also beleive that the Northern Region can easily hold two separate
events.  I mean come on, look at us, of course we can!

Edmund Herrick