NR - Warlord Attendance

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Mon Aug 28 23:12:24 PDT 2000

> > at NR Warlord to compete for the title of Regional Warlord (or
> > something to that effect - sorry I've lost the original post) I said:
> > I don't know about everyone else, but I wasn't there in armor because
> > at present I don't have time to be Warlord of the Northern Region
> > (it's a job, not a title, right?).
> > Kat

> Merrik replied:
> If the wife and I hadn't had our armor and been on the way to Penssic to try
> and help Ansteorra with land grab, we would have been there to support the
> event, our region, and the others who also think that Warlord of the
> Northern Region is a job.  Sometimes you have to do things for someone
> other than yourself, isn't that what being a Region is all about.

I'm not entirely certain what it was about my post that
wasn't clear, but evidently I didn't express myself well.

My message wasn't a statement about why I didn't attend NRW.  That'd
be silly considering I was there.  I meant to convey why I didn't
take my armor.  Just a simple answer to a simple question.