NR - NR- Warlord

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Aug 29 20:30:42 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/29/00 5:10:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
herring at rectec.net writes:

> From what I have seen there are enough of us in the region who are willing
>  to work together to make these events what an event should be, fun and
>  profitable.
>
>  Forgive my opinion but since we are sharing...my opinion says, if it isn't
>  broke don't fix it.
>
>  In Service,
>  Ian

    I'm not sure that NRW is broken, but it's certainly not running well.  I
am in favor of keeping both events but I believe that we do need to look at
NR Warlord and see what we can do to make it interesting to more of the
region.  It's not a well attended or well supported event.  We have
difficulty getting branches to host the event.  I favor fixing it over
scrapping it, but I think it does need fixing.  Getting it out of the summer
will probably help attendance some.  I'm not sure what else needs to be done.

    I'd like to ask the people here a different question.  What changes in NR
Warlord would make you enthusiastic about the event?

Robert Fitzmorgan