NR - Re: NR Warlord vs. Tribute

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 10:16:02 PDT 2000

Just my two cents.  I think HL Estril is onto
something here.  Yes, this does sound logical.
I also appreciate Baron Ulf's mention of all the fairs
and festivals that require us to do large demos in the
Spring.  I have *worked* Namron's Med Faire many years
and often wished more people of the North had been
there to help.  It is exhausting.
Lady Etienett

> Fourth - The northern region should have two events,
> separated by
> approximately six months (in separate reigns). The
> first event, in February
> would be the Northern War College & Warlord event.
> In August would be the
> Northern Tribute to Ansteorra, held not at a camping
> site, but at a fully
> (even frigidly) air conditioned facility (though I
> suppose if there was a
> camping facility that did have an air-conditioned
> hall.....)  Most of the
> events at Tribute lend themselves more to an indoors
> site rather than an
> outdoors one.
> It just seems the more
> logical way of holding the events.

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)