NR - Re: NR Warlord vs. Tribute

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 23:49:48 PDT 2000

Mistress Gunhilda wrote

 "Actually, this makes a lot of sense to me, if it wouldn't be stepping on
Wiesenfieuer's toes, since they gave birth to NRT, and originally
had events scheduled in February."

My .01 Cents, I'm saving that other penny for later.

I'm afraid this might be stepping on someone toes.  Wiesenfeuer has done an
event on the 3rd or 4th week end in February for over 13 years.  Though we no
longer want to do Northern Regional Tribute (NRW would be the same thing),
that doesn't mean we want to give up our date and site.  Many problems were
created earlier this year over just this issue.  The Barony voted on it then
and has several times in the past.  Feelings have always run pretty strong on
this issue in Wiesenfeuer.  Everything I've heard expressed indicates
Wiesenfeuer wants to do something different and fun on our date, not give it
up.  It seems to me that we need to find a new date for both events, if both
are wanted.  Asking any group to give up a date they are already using may
create hard feelings.

Please remember that my feelings are my own, not my daughters, son-in-laws,
Baroness', Barons, dogs (Opps, I don't have a dog) Cats or Kat's.

Thank you Estril, for reminding everyone about the first Northern Regional
Tribute.  I wanted to say some of those things, but they wouldn't have
sounded the same coming from me.

Gitana