NR - Maybe this is a stupid comment, but...

Jennifer Smith jds-emma at operamail.com
Thu Aug 31 05:31:30 PDT 2000

...as a relatively new player, I can tell you that *I* thought NRT has always
been a regional event.  You know, it's that "Regional" in the name.  I realize
now there's a fine line between a true regional-sponsored event and a single-
group-sponsored event for the whole region.  (Of course, then that calls into
question what our own events are for.. for the whole region & kingdom to
enjoy, or just for the local group?)

Aaaanyway, I do like NRT and hope it continues in some form or fashion.

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith
jds-emma at operamail.com