NR - Dates

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Thu Aug 31 21:32:31 PDT 2000

Etienne said:
> I thought Rundel moved off of that date for Namron Protectorate so
> that protectorate would be that 3rd weekend in October.

Gads, no!

Protectorate is Oct 6-8, also known as Columbus Day weekend.  It had been
scheduled for the wrong weekend, then bumped yet another week later by Crown
Tourney, which was bumped because of the BOD meeting in Stargate.  We asked
Rundel and the Crown, and both allowed us to switch back to Columbus Day
weekend, usually the second weekend of October.

So everyone come to Protectorate.  Then, in November, come to Rundel's
Margrave.  They were so nice in switching dates that we are encouraging
everyone to go to their event.

Ulf