NR - Eldern Hills Demo

Lord Michel mac Donnchaid eldern-hills_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 7 16:25:07 PDT 2000

Greetings,

Eldern Hills would like to send another invitation to you for our demo in
Sept.  We now have a web page up so that you can access the flyer and map
anytime you need to.  But, to give you the pertinents........

Sept 23 and 24, yes, both Saturday and Sunday
The Barony of the Eldern Hills is invited by the City of Lawton to
participate in a huge festival to celebrate ethnic diversity and fun.  Each
year there are a variety of mundane merchants and food merchants for the
enjoyment of the public (and of course us.)  Eldern Hills has the use of the
biggest area there for A/S displays, games, bardic and of course a list
field.  This is our opportunity to make a very public display of what the
SCA is, and what it can offer.  Crash space is available if you let us know
that you need some.  There will be a revel Saturday evening for our fun and
relaxation, those details will be given at the demo.  If you have questions,
please see the web site or email me.

http://eldern-hills.ansteorra.org/intfest2000.htm

Thank you in advance,
Catrin Mac Cracken