NR - Sad Tidings

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 15:28:58 PDT 2000

Ceridwen, thank you for bringing this to our attention.  We will be
lifting them up in our thoughts and prayers.  Please let us know what
is needed.

In Grattitude,
Andrew & Isabela

--- Aunt Dwen <auntdwen at peakonline.com> wrote:
> (please forgive multiple postings)
>
> Sad tidings from the Shire of the Wastelands.  The father of Mistress
> Faoileann and Ld. Cyril Northstar is missing, presumed dead following
> a boating accident.  They and their families (Baron Don James and Ly.
> Sephrena) are giving comfort to their mother.  Your thoughts and
> prayers for our friends and their  family at this difficult time are
> appreciated.
>
> In Sympathy,
>
> Baroness Ceridwen Tir Gwastraff
> Shire of the Wastelands

=====
Ly. Isabela del Bosque mka Vanessa Goins
>From the Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Protegee' to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Mistress Ronna
Rosgaile Soilean Soilleir
Please visit our site:
Leatherworks by Selwyn
http://selwyn.virtualave.net