NR - Re: NR Warlord vs. Tribute

Staci L. Myers Staci-Myers at ouhsc.edu
Tue Aug 29 12:52:23 PDT 2000

The comment on the weather was a REALLY good point. Having fighting events
in the summer months in Ansteorra is not a good idea, for attendance OR for
the health of the fighters. If we're going to try to continue NRW, we need
to plan ahead & get it on the Spring/Fall schedule before it fills up.

Aelfwyn