NR - Warlord Attendance

Merrik Viltar Har merrikviltarhar at swbell.net
Tue Aug 29 15:38:09 PDT 2000

You don't have to be certain about anything to make things unclear for me.
Onward through the fog.

I meant to convey that our Warlord tournament is different than other
tournaments in that you can fight in without having to try to attain the
Championship yourself.  I love to fight in Warlord, but as a leader who
would say, run that way and kill them before they kill you, but have fun, I
might not be such a good leader myself, but I would surely try to support
another who was trying to be a good leader for our fighting forces.

So I got confused when you said you didn't fight at Warlord, cause most of
my memories of your loveliness have been when you were in armor.

Merrik

PS. didn't one of your Lord's squires win?