NR - Re: NR Warlord vs. Tribute

Rick Drake ainarm at home.net
Tue Aug 29 19:26:45 PDT 2000

I would not disagree.  Weather plays an important factor in this.  Because
of this I would suggest like other that it be moved to a more opportune time
of the year.  After Gulf would be great for many reasons.  While the event
isn't huge I have seen other events where less than 25 fighters showed up.
I think that the heat was a major factor in why folks didn't come out to
this one. Also was there as much as a push in recruiting?  I know when I
went for warlord I started recruiting months in advance.  I don't know if
anyone was interested in the position enough to do that this time.  However
rest assured that if the event occurs next year I will be there recruiting
as many fighters as I can get to show up and compete with me for the title.
Ainar